- Category: Misc
- Created on Thursday, 04 February 2010 16:24
- Last Updated on Saturday, 15 March 2014 21:26
This is a strong recommendation and a review for the watch that I own and love, Casio's G-Shock MT-G Atomic Tough Solar Watch. I bought mine around two years back.
Let me go over the features of this watch in the order I appreciate them
- This watch is tough. I have had this watch while I was on hikes, on the beach, in the office. It has taken a lot of hits, but the scratchproof glass and the steel body still look beautiful.
- The watch has big, beautiful, functional display. The main display tells you the day of the week, the month, date, as well as the time.
- The watch has atomic timekeeping, which calibrates the displayed time with radio signals to ensure a high level of accuracy. This is useful only if you are in USA. The watch is accurate to within a second.
- The watch has data to show time in 29 timezones. You can keep 2 timezones on this watch simultaneously. This feature is useful if you have family or clients in different timezone than you.
- Nice, bright backlight for easy viewing of time in dark places.
- It is waterproof upto 600 feet.
- It is solar powered. Bye bye changing batteries.
- Lastly, it is stylish. It is big, made of steel and has a bit of grey on it and it looks stylish with jeans and t-shirt.